Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dona Nobis Pacem

It's Blog Blast For Peace time again! Thank you Mimi for organizing this!

Smoosh Your Boobs Blogspot
Deadline to extended to November 9th!

22 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Hootin Anni said...

....I see trees of green, red roses too,....for me and you....what a wonderful world.

Great Louis Armstrong choice.

Come on over, and read my impressions of peace if you can find time today.

Barbara said...

Hi Olga,
Wishing you Peace and lots of love.
And have a great blog blast !

P.S. Louis Armstrong is also one of my all time favorites :)

j said...

EXCELLENT Peace Globe! Peace to you on this day of peace... and always.

Anonymous said...

OMG!


Now THAT is Awesome.

xxxxoooo

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hootin' anni - Great name! :) I will pop over & check it out!
~Olga

Barbara - Louis rocks! :)
~Olga

Thanks Jennifer - But mine are plural. ;)
~Olga

Mmmmmmmmmm-wah Meleah! AGAIN! :)
~Olga

Ivanhoe said...

Peace and love to you, Olga :o)

Travis Cody said...

Now there's an image! HA!

Peace.

Kanani said...

Excellent! This made me laugh!!

ShannonW said...

Love the peace globe!

~*~Patty S said...

Great Peace Blog Blast!
Sending *Peace*LOve*Light* to ALL!!

Me. Here. Right now. said...

What magnificent peace breasts!

Anonymous said...

I see you're doing "double duty" again, Olga. Great Peace Globe and thanks for promoting two great causes.

Peace to your and yours.

Mimi Lenox said...

I came to see the pocketbooks.

Mimi Lenox said...

Then I rubbed my eyes and refocused....realizing I was staring at the squishy boobies instead.

Olga, dear Olga, how in Heaven's name am I going to explain this to Baby Boy?

Sigh.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

It's a wonderful world Mimi....what more is there to say?!?
xoxo
~Olga

Aw thanks Lee...you see right through me! :)
~Olga

Hahn - Peace Breasts! I love that!
~Olga

Ivanhoe, travis, kanani, shannon, and patty - PEACE BE WITH YOU TOO!!!!!
~Olga

Raven said...

Peace. What a clever globe.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Who is baby boy??

I think this peace globe alone can create a better world.

Anonymous said...

love the blue!

Jackie said...

Okay this globe is fantastic...possibly the most creative I've seen!!

But then that would be so since you designed it Olga.

But, please tell me what I did wrong when I smashed my boobies.

Mine don't look like any of the others....why not?

I followed all of the instructions...oh Gawd I am so not looking forward to this public humiliation.

Mine look like Speedys!!:-)))

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks Raven!
~Olga

Ohm they are twin boys...Bubba and Baloo. Peace out!
~Olga

Thanks Nursie - love you too! xoxo
~Olga

Shinade...YOU THINK TOO MUCH!!!! Smooshings are like snowflakes & fingerprints...no 2 are alike.
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxox
~Olga

Julie said...

I like your place! Such a beautiful peace globe! How do you get all these men to hold you?

May the spirit of peace take over!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hi Julie!!!

Men flock to Olga ... and PHOTOSHOP HER


AHHH HA HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!