Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Olga, You Can Drive My Car - all the way to Banff!

So, with Fracas sleeping off margaritas in the passenger seat...
and Mr. Fracas and the Fraccy children napping in the back seat,
I drove the Fraccy family car from Calgary to Banff...

CLICK to "Drive My Car"
And as you would imagine, I'm a most excellent driver.
I even managed to mantain complete control doing 80 mph
as I snapped this photo of some big ol' bodacious mountains!
*Sigh*... I love the mountains....
Finally we arrived at Banff! And after a quick bite to eat
(including some deee-licious chocolate!) we mosied
downtown to do a little shopping...Holy Cow!
A whole shop dedicated to my favorite animals in the whole wide world?!!! Mountains...chocolate...cows?!
OMG!!!...this is my DREAM VACATION!!!
I HEART YOU FRACAS!!!
PS: Now go read Fracas's version of this adventure...it's udderly delightful!

PSS: ACK! I'm starting to SAG!!!
How 'bout a BOOST?!
And a vote?!?

22 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

MYM said...

I hope you kept your cups at 10 & 2. I'd hate to see you get frisked by the RCMP. Or, maybe you'd like that, I dunno.

:)

The mountains! I hope to see them one day.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Nice Drowsey!!

I saw you driving too ... how on Earth is that possible???

Bra driving and talking on the phone - I have seen it all now. except a chocolate cow in the mountains talking on a cell wearing a bra.

Hey Olga ... guess what???? Today I picked up a shipment going to Hungary. The name on the ticket? "OLGA"
I called, and had to bite my tongue. I soooo wanted to ask her if she was a bra.
he hee!!

Anonymous said...

You are a most excellent..EXCELLENT driver...

(said in my best Rain Man voice)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Meleah crashed into me driving into this blog. Citizens arrest ... citizens arrest!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Drowsey...of COURSE I had both straps firmly on the wheel. Except for when I was taking pictures and talking on the phone of course! Hmmmm, frisked?...I dunno...depends on who's doing the friskin' I guess! ;)
~Olga

Speedy - That WAS me!!! (In the car, not the shipment) And I honked at YOU! But I wonder what was in that shipment...maybe it was a bunch of my sister-bras from overseas??
~Olga

Meleah - Now I wanna test my skills on the NJ Turnpike! :)
~Olga

Jay said...

I bet you were driving, eating a cheeseburger, talking on a cell phone, reading the map and taking pictures at the same time right? That's some serious multi-tasking.

cmk said...

Olga, I am SO jealous that you got to see a COWS store! Over the years I have purchased a few things from COWS--I have several GREAT T-shirts that they now longer make. You are one lucky bra!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

How'd ya know all that Jay? (But shhhhh - don't tell Fracas, she'd kill me for eating cheeseburger in her car!)
~Olga

cmk - Some of my best friends are cows. Bulls actually.
~Olga

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Normally goddesses are rubbish at driving ....... well done Olga [I'm hiding now BTW ...... no particular reason]

fracas said...

Olga... I had one eye open and I even saw it when you were fixing your makeup in the rear-view mirror. I didn't say anything because I HEART YOU TOO!

(But where on earth did daddypapersurfer get that idea that goddesses are rubbish at driving? I wonder if Lo, she is a terrible goddess knows he thinks this?)

Redbeard76 said...

Cows, you say... too bad you missed my pics about a month ago of the not-so-famous Vermont Hiking Cows! Look at them get way up this steep hill!

Anonymous said...

The next time you are here I will be sure to take Olga on the NJTPK and let her have a go at it!

Sorry Speedy! Please don't arrest me!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

DP - Normally? Are you suggesting that I'm...NORMAL?!?
~Olga

OOooops! You saaw that Fracas?!? Oh well, I just wanted to look my best ya know. I mean, what if a cute highway patrolman pulled me over?!!
~Olga

RedBeard - Your link didn't work! Can ya repost it?
~Olga

Woo-Hoo Meleah! I'd LOVE THAT! :)
~Olga

Jeanna said...

You're making me thirsty for chocolate milk.

Anonymous said...

had a couple of cups there myself a time or two..:))

Speedcat Hollydale said...

(??????????????)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Jeanna - Mmmmmm...that would be pretty tasty right 'bout now!
~Olga

WHAT?!?!....do my eyes decieve me here? Is that...could it be???...two of my old pals commenting right NEXT to each other?!?
Crusty, er, I mean Robert AND Speedy!!!
OH HAPPY DAZE!!! :)
Hey - anybody in the moooooood for a donut?
~Olga

George Tarasuk said...

those are some Grande Tetons!!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Indeed Sir Monicle! Stay tuned....
~Olga

Teena in Toronto said...

I love the Cows store! I wish they had one in Toronto.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Teena - I UDDERLY LOVE cows!!! :)
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

back in Hungary!


.... speaking of hungary, I need a midnight snack.

C U later ... all of U! (smile)

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!