Friday, July 4, 2008

It's SMOKIN' at Lake Almanor, California

Sorry I haven't been posting much on my blog, responding to comments, or visiting your blogs this week...you see, my trusty blog-mistress is on vacation at Lake Almanor in Northern California...where internet access is very limited...it is also verrrrry smoky due to the many wildfires in the area.....still she and her family are managing to have a good time, and she promises to be back online and posting all about ME and my exciting adventures with Claire and Willy in England soon...which reminds me....
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY AMERICA!

6 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

jafabrit said...

Oh, such fun here as usual :) LOVE the photos Olga, what a bradacious thing you are AND you are hanging out with a new pal.

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I know it's not your fault Olga ...... how's the back? ......... and the front?

MYM said...

Who is that???? Is that you???? Nooo!!!!???

MYM said...

Hey, what's with the new comment thingy? Is that from blogger? Do I have this? LOL When are you back from vacation, I'm talking to myself here! LOL

meleah rebeccah said...

I MISS YOU!!!

PS: Happy 4th Of July Weekend. I hope you're having fun!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

The BLOG MISTRESS is back online! :)
And she has NO idea how this new comment thingy appeared but she likes it and is sure Claire has everything to do with it...

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!