Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dona Nobis Pacem

"Grant Us Peace"
Please click here to read my post supporting Blog Blast for Peace.

28 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

MYM said...

If a bra & some boobies can't bring peace to the world, I don't know what can!

Anonymous said...

I'm proudly display mine today too :) Nice message!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Me neither Drowsey!!!!!
xoxoxo
~Olga

Thanks Forest...I'll be right over to check out your Peace Globe.
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Peace Yo.

Barb said...

Wishing you, me, all of us, peace.

Julie said...

I love your globe! The saying is so good. Should there be two globes for that lacy bra?

Bwahhahahaha!

Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. Ps. 34:14

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Here's to our larger voice being heard.

Unknown said...

OMG - you are a riot!!! What a great globe. Embrace, I shall. Peace to ya sister *peacies*

Juliana RW said...

i come in peace....^_^

My Peace post in here Thanks

Ivanhoe said...

Have a peaceful day and let love rule! :o)

Anndi said...

It's amazing what we can accomplish if we just support each other. LOL

Laughter is a powerful tool for Peace.

Well done!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Yes...Laughter IS a powerful tool! Thanks everyone!
~Olga

Odat said...

Peace :-)

Anonymous said...

Fun peace globe. Ha ha ha, I've heard about a traveling garden gnome and other stuff before, but never a Bra.

Another fun thing with this is that the word Bra, actually means Good in Swedish, did you know that?

So, you're actually Traveling Good... *giggles*

Lizza said...

My bras wish they have your travel experiences.

And I agree, there should be two globes for that sexy bra!

The Evil Blogger Twin said...

Let there be PEACE on earth and let it begin with us!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you on board and what a nice Globe - soooo very YOU!
Mine is up too :-)

Btw: Can hardly wait to meet you, see you, hold you, guide you and take you around in Norway in October!

Sandee said...

Peace to you and yours and your traveling bra. :)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Peace to everyone!!! What a great day!!!

**I'm looking forward to meeting you too Renny! :)
~Olga

Mimi Lenox said...

I am here to see the bra on the globe. And I see that I am not disappointed.

You totally crack me up.
May your cups be filled with peace today....running over....shaken together....oops,that's a Bible verse I think. Somehow, I don't think God envisioned Her words spoken over a brassiere.
But then again, of course She did

Mimi Lenox said...

And thank you from the bottom of my pencil skirt for blogging for peace.
It just occurred to me that together we make a perfect ensemble.

Peace to you and yours...Dona Nobis Pacem ~ A Revolution Of Words

Raven said...

Cool globe. Elvis the traveing dog is pretty darn cute too. Peace.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

MIMI!!! The Queen of PEACE!!! Thanks for stopping by my humble blog....today my cups truly do runneth over with Peace and Good Will. I'm so glad you like my Globe!
xoxoxoxoxox
~Olga

And THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for your comments and Peace Globe Support!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Peace to thee...twins. :)

Travis Cody said...

Bwahahahahahahahahaaa!

Peace through hilarity!

Peace to you and yours!

Akelamalu said...

Not visited you before just popped over from Mimi's to see your peace globe.

Great Globe or should I say Globes?? LOL

Just looked at the post above and have to say you two haven't changed a bit!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Welcome to my blog and THANKS for your peaceful good wishes!
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I see you are "pocketbooks" at Mimi's fun house o Memins.

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!