Thursday, May 8, 2008

And the 20,000th Olga Oogler is.....

I'm very happy to announce that tonight at 10:17 pm, Miss MoneyPenny was the 20,000 visitor to my blog! Click the photo to read the entire post at my Blog Overfloweth Page!

14 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Olga for your distinctive Golden DD Globe Award!

This award will lift the morale of my flying BRA (Battle Ready Army) Angels! :-)

You may surprise me anytime with your air mail treats.

MYM said...

omg! 20,000!?! Very cool!!!! Congrats :)

Kim said...

oh wow ..Olga...you couldn't have picked a more perfect recipient !!!
it's a gorgeous award and my congratulations to Miss MP...woo hoo !!!

Anonymous said...

passing on my congrats to miss moneypenny too :-)

Jeanna said...

Congrats MoneyPenny (said in Sean C. accent). What's that growing out of those golden cups?

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Keep your eyes on the skies Miss MP...ya never know when donuts will appear!
~Olga

Drowsey - I KNOW! I can't believe it either! :)
~Olga

You're right Kim - Miss MP is a trooper! And she's been working her little cinnamon buns off keeping everyone abreast of the Donut War!
~Olga

Nice to have you back Nursie! Hey - it's Friday isn't it!?!....be over in a flash....
~Olga

Jeanna - I don't really know! But they are quite festive looking, dontacha think?
~Olga

Jackie said...

Oh way cool...congrats to you and Miss Money Penney.

And, I am still not sure about this operation donut launch calling a cease fire.

Why...you may ask?

Because I now have a third Canadian goose out in my very front yard.

If my pictures turn out and I get the proof....I am telling.

I tell you they are scared to fly home!!:-)

Meg said...

I guess this is what happens when you arrive late to a party. I'm not sure what's going on with the donuts, but where can I get one of those Golden Underwire Bra-very Award thingys?

crpitt said...

20,000! Thats awesome triffic!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

H E R E she comes .... Mrs. Golden Bra ..... she looks lov e leeeee ... with her prickelly spikes ....

A fine day, and a super number. Whooo Hoooo :~) ... and to think I was able to take the star of the Sheooww (like Ed Sullivan) out into the streets of Hollydale. shucks ... and a smile.

Miss Moneypenny? I knew her when I had a feather thing.
What can I say about this woman .... how about "fun" "friendly" "funny" "inventive" and many more.

I am just happy to be part of the blogging family out there.

Here's to Olga! Here's to the next 20,000!!!!!!! You have come a long way, baby. Speedy luvs ya

Anonymous said...

WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

20,000?


DAAAAAAAM!


and WoooooooooooooT!


xxoo

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

THANKS EVERYONE! I appreciate your support and LOVE!
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
~Olga

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

PS: Nice to meet you Meg - but Golden Underwire Awards must be earned the hard way...by demonstrating extreme BRA-very above & beyond the call of duty!!!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!