Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Desperate Cry for Help!

This little fellow must have taken a wrong turn somewhere during the night, and ended up on Daddy Papersurfer's doorstep this morning. His name is Petrov Wellpaddedton and he appears to be an orphan. He doesn't speak English and poor DaddyP doesn't know what to do with him...and has asked for my advice! I've offered DaddyP what support I can from half-way 'round the world, and am now calling on reinforcements...that's YOU, dear readers...does anyone out there recognize Petrov (34C), or have any helpful suggestions for DaddyP regarding what to do with him?
If so, please post them in the comments and I will pass them along. Or, surf on over to Daddy Papersurfer's blog...I'm sure they'll BOTH appreciate your concern!

25 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I was sure you'd be related ...... it's very worrying.

70steen said...

Olga I'd send a rescue party of Mounties out ... poor Petrov could be in dire danger over there.... who knows what this strange box headed being will do next???? (others have asked that very same question many times, strange things have a habit of happening when DP is involved. Sylvie, Frac, John and more besides will verify what I say!!) Quick before it is too late!!lol

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

DaddyP - I highly doubt we're related...but then again, stranger things HAVE happened in my life! What's reeeeeeeally going on over there? 70steens comment is making me nervous...
~Olga

Anonymous said...

mmmmm I'm not familiar with this one...although he bears somewhat of a resemblance to one or two I have a passing familiarity with...may be it's the 34 c...I remeber fondling (oops did I say that..:0..)a pair of 34c's but I don't remember seeing Petrov around...A sleek looking number from Victoria Secret was there though...:):):)

MYM said...

Hmmmm....the C part sounds familiar...but other than that...I'm afraid I don't recognize this fella.

Kate Boddie said...

Sorry dude. Considering I could occupy one cup with room to spare, this little guy is unfamiliar. Try smoke signals. Those tend to never fail.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Dear Loyal Olga Supporters:
I'm starting to get a little worried folks...no word from DaddyP OR poor little Petrov for HOURS...I'm just hoping they're down at the local Pub "bonding" over a couple of pints...
I shall keep you all abreast of the situation....
~Olga

Julie said...

It looks soooo familiar....but the C cup just isn't quite right....

MYM said...

Hey...look how FAST this page opens NOW! wOOHoo! This really doesn't help with the DaddyP prob...but it's still a good thing! :D

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Oh Drowsey...You are so ROCKING AWESOME!! Crisis averted! Can I puh-lezzzzz give you a HUG now?
xoxox0
o
~Olga

Mimi Lenox said...

Wrong size, right color, lovely face.

Nope. Don't know her.
What a dilemma!

fracas said...

I got your email earlier and did some homework. 70steen suggested the Mounties and indeed, some interesting facts have come out according to Constable Fracernization.

I've posted some of the shocking information at DaddyPapersurfer's blog. All I know is that bra is not male, that someone purchased HER on the black market, and RuPaul is really pissed.

I tell you... that old git really gets himself into a mess at times. We need to BAND together to free that gal from the slavery she was sold into. I've heard she plans to run away even if it means she ends up on the street holding out her cup for loose change!

I'm outraged.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

OMG! Fracas! What an evil, sinister and twisted plot...and here I thought DaddyP, with that sweet face of his, was a NICE GUY!

Well, you know you have MY support...whatever shall we do?!?

Daddy Papersurfer said...

'Anyway, as usual Fracarse is wrong! He is definitely a 'he'. He stands up when having a pee and splashes.
If you think about it, being a bra is quite a good job for a chap. Warm, cosy and comfortable [except when the weather's a bit nippy]. The downside is being cast aside when not in use, but we peabrains are used to that.'

This was a comment left over here - by me actually, which is why it's so brilliant, incisive and almost incomprehensible.

Anyway, I'm going to try and communicate with him this morning and if that doesn't work, I'll just throw him out [or put him back in the TG's drawers - so to speak].

angesbiz said...

LOL... can't help I'm afraid but a nice little number nevertheless.

Happy New Year Olga... you rock!!

Anonymous said...

poor lost bra....

MedStudentWife said...

hmmmm.. maybe the Mounties should be brought in...

Me thinks Daddy Papersurfer is being duped by a large ruse ....
*evil music*
Perhaps "Petrov" has been "landed" to get "certain information" and in fact is actually in disguise......

I suspect, from my past experience, that in his/her "real life", they are actually a longjohn plant from the evil S.T.A.N.F.I.E.L.D. which is a cell of the notorious F.O.L.

Hope it helps.....lalalalalalaalaaa

(don't use my real name)

Emma the Golden Girl said...

Seems like you've gotten lots of good advice already.
So, I'll just say if you come on over to our blog, there is an award for you there.

Fanton said...

I hope this particular brassiere does not turn out to be your evil twin or something, dear Olga!

Or should that be evil twin cup?

MYM said...

lol ... only lord likely would think of an evil twin bra! ;)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Ohh My Goodness!?!?!!!!!!!

This little fella (girl) was under the seat of my old car for years covered in fast food wrappers. When somebody found her, I quickly disbra'd in the river. Downstream to meet with destiny. YIKES! I never saw it.

I vote yes on your question #7. It took some hankerin and deep thoughts, but that's my final answer.
Support the Elastic Waist Band COOP. RUN TO THE FUTURE!!!!

Hi Olga..... (he hee)
Speedy Cat

MYM said...

Hope the storm I keep hearing about on the news isn't causing too much havock where you are Olga!

Aine Lyons said...

OMG - I saw your bra in a tree on Duval Street in Key WEst!!!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Dear Loyal Olga Supporters - In case you were wondering WHERE I WENT!?!...I got swept away by a hurricane, well maybe not quite, but IT SURE FELT LIKE ONE!...and as a result, my internet went down shortly after Fracas posted the results of her Investigation! (I don't THINK these events are related???) Anyway, I am literally in the dark as to Petra-ov's fate...last I heard, DaddyP has some 'splainin' to do!

As usual, I will do my best to keep you all abreast of this bizarre situation as it develops.
love,
Olga

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Let's all make a drama out of a crisis shall we ....... honestly.

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!