Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Newsflash: Big Busted Women No Longer Have To Go Broke Supporting Themselves

It's about time!
Click on the picture to read the original post

31 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Hungry Mother said...

No offense honey, but I really prefer the bra-less look for those full figured women.

Daddy Papersurfer said...

I was in Asda's this morning!!!! This is great news - perhaps I'll bump into you one day ............. I'll make sure I've shaved.

Daddy Papersurfer said...

....... legs and all......

Jeanna said...

Guess I shouldn't have had that breast reduction.

Diva said...

But do those less expensive bras furnish the same caressing goodness as their high end counterparts???

I thinks not. I'll stick with my God awful expensive numbers from Lane Bryant for my melons.

With love-xoxo

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

HM - Unless you like tripping over 'em, the bra-less look really only works for the under-40 crowd...

DP - And ALL?!?!? Woo-hoo!

Hi Jeanna - Nice to meet you! I LOVE your candy blog! Yummy!

I hear ya Diva! There's something about buying a bra at the same place as pork chops that just ain't right.

xoxoxo
~Olga
(.)(.)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Ok - I'm going to break your blog now *bang* *bang* *crash* *push something really hard* *twang* *bodice rip* - that should do it.

Testing testing testing

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hmmm...what the heck?!?...*rattle rattle*....*tweak*...*shimmy shimmy shake shake shake*...BOING!!!
There! All fixed!
(.)(.)

Mike said...

That's not fair.

Kasaba melons are sold by weight. Girly melons should be the same.

Right?

Anonymous said...

Thats cool.

I am sick of paying more $$ for a bigger cup.

Anonymous said...

That must mean that the prices on the smaller cup sizes is going up! They're going to have to pay for all that extra material in the larger sizes some way.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

You have a point there Mike. I think ya get what ya pay for - be it melons or bras!
~Olga

Meleah - hint: Your probably ought to get a bra with TWO cups! (It's worth the extra $$.) ;)
xoxo
~Olga

Lee - You're right! It's like they're robbing Petra to pay Paula! Or something like that....
~Olga

Anonymous said...

I'm all for the equal pricing thing..but why can't they do something with thos e damn fasteners for us Klutzy males who have a hell of a time undoing them..?????

just a note it seems after a personal survey that the braless look has a definite frop off durung the winter months in Canada..:)))

Julie said...

Only in the U.K.? Geez....when are they going to start doing that here? Wait, if they start doing that here, all of the prices for bras will probably go up, not down.....In that case-never mind!

MYM said...

lol olga...I was thinking the same thing to HM's response! I was much perkier 20 years ago...now support is much needed! ;)

And I admire how straight you are olga... (.)(.)

This is a little more familiar to me .. . (. )( .) ahahahaha

MYM said...

(' )( ,) on a bad day. Okay...I'm done.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

HA HA Crusty! I know I shouldn't make fun of your typos...but a "frop off" is just TOO precious! Brrrrr!!!I'm shivering just THINKING about how cold it is in Canada...that's why MedStudentWife is making me some nice warm fur cups liners for when I come visit her! But I'll settle for a wee nip or 2 of JD when I come hang around with YOU! ;)
~Olga

Hello HL - Ummmm...have I broken any laws? If so, do you represent BRAS?
~Olga

Hi Julie - I thought of that too! Great minds think alike!
~Olga

LOL Drowsey! Actually my pal jOolian sent me this list:
(.)(.) regular
( . )( . ) olga
(.) (.) cleavage
(^)(^) perky
( y ) nipple-less
././ gramma
(#)(#) milked
(*)(*) bitten

Purty clever, eh?!?
~Olga
( . )( . )

MYM said...

ahahaha... (bitten? geez)

I don't think there's one there that fits me. hmmm...

(. )( . ) ahahaha ... I'm special! (tmi , I know)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Yes Drowsey - You are very, VERY special! (. )( .)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Oh Yeah... what about THIS

(***)(***)
__________
(***)(***)

garden hose for a halter frop off (TOP)

Does this mean my 78 inch waist band grundolies will be the same price as a 28? Goll dang!!!!!

Rooten toooten grundie thieven Kmarty shucks, Olga

Good luck to you and Drowsey finding holsters to fit those crooked cannonzz!!! Ha haaaaa :-)

Speedcat "78"

Speedcat Hollydale said...

... ohh, and the three girls in the middle of this picture, why are their areolas shaped like a pointed cone? Genetics? Scientology? Vice grips??? I'm so confused!

Stealth said...

Wal-Mart.. ugh! My least favorite store on the planet.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Speedy - I am impressed! You can spell "areolas"! I think you really enjoyed this picture didn't you? ;) xoxo
~Olga

I hear ya Stealthy...and we might be getting a SECOND one in Chico right down the road from us! ACK!
~Olga

Sugarqueensdream said...

SaWeet... I have huge boobs, well no long boobs... they need a bra everyday, whether I wanna or not... It's great to know I can go to the low mart down the street... or Wal-mart

Hugs, Judy

Sugarqueensdream said...

Strike that last comment, I just have boobs... I need a bra, Wal-mart will do.... thank you....
Hugs

Struggling Parents said...

You always have such interesting posts, and so much humor, love reading your posts..!!!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

LOL Sugar! Of course you have HUGE BOOBS! It's because of your BIG HEART! Hope they're hangin' happy today!
~Olga

Hi Mee Moe! Thanks for stopping by...hope to see ya 'round here (or maybe at WalMart) again!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha...yeah right I will need 2 cups!

Fanton said...

I shall henceforth be shopping as Asda every day, just in case I run into any large-breasted females shopping for cheaper brassieres.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Phew! I was worried about ya for a minute there Meleah! :)
~Olga

Well if YOU run into any large (or small) breasted females Lord Likely, I'm sure THEY will be very grateful!
~Olga

Anonymous said...

Robert: If you have trouble with the clasp maybe you should try wearing a sports bra! :-P

Olga: Frop Off = Frozen Drop Off :D

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!