Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Gotz Mad Skillz!

Click HERE to read all about this Mad Skillz Award
which is also proudly displayed in my

11 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Julie said...

I just sent a tag your way! (Although DrowseyMonkey may have sent it to you, also....) It is pretty easy and (hopefully) fun! Come on over & check it out at www.itsjust4us.com!

kellypea said...

Goodness, Olga. Mad, indeed. Right now, I'm going mad with disorganization, so if that wins me something, fine. Send someone to the stage for me. I'm way exhausted. But congrats to you. Yay!

MYM said...

Yes...I do have stay-up-late skilz! Wish I didn't tho! LOL. Thanks! Now that's one coooool award! :)

MedStudentWife said...

Gee whizz thanks,Olga :D This is a kwel award !!!

Maybe after the holidays I'll have a picture of my "spoon hanging off my nose" skill (depending on the mood of the meals *lol*)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks a LOT Julie! No, really - that looks like an easy & fun one!

My poor kellypea...What you need is a good support system! I wish I was there to give you a little boost! Hang in there, babe! xoxo

Drowsey - I think some of your best posts pop up late at night!

Cool MSW! You mean like Julie's avatar?!?

Merry Christmas to you all! And keep on practicing your mad skillz!
~Olga

Julie said...

Does that mean that my avatar is famous?! OK...probably not....but it takes a lot of practice to get that spoon hanging....or at least that's my story....

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Crusty - that woman is the designer of the Award, CamiKaos (says so in my post - get yer readin' glasses on!) Check out her blog - She's a HOOT!

Julie - Nose-Spoon-Dangling is probably a difficult Skill to master, so maybe you could give MedStudentWife a couple of pointers. I know I'm gonna!!! Buh-wahhahahaha!

Ta-Ta! (For now!)
~Olga

CamiKaos said...

I am so glad the award is traveling along... and to such a funny and wonderful winner!!!!

It's the first time I've popped in here but I'll be sure to come by again...

meleah rebeccah said...

Congrats!


(I covet this award)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Hi Camikaos! THANKS for stopping by! Your AWARD is a WINNER! Love it! Hope to see you again soon!

Meleah - I think you need to go check out Ingrids blog. And then send Stealth a check!

Ho-Ho-Ho!
~Olga

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Santa Camikaos?? SHAZAM!! :O

This little bra of mine, I'm gonna let her shine.... on Speedy? Whooooa bettsymergatroids, I'm famous! (dancing for joy & mergatroids) - which can be painful, so be careful. For this award, I will do something special, and maybe even outlandish. Is that a word, Idunno. What is important is that I link to you with money - here is a dollar - WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! Look at Speedy go thar, he's a sly one!!
Can I keep the can?
Can I meet Camikaos?
Will there be an after party?
Will Crusty steal my chicken dinner?
Can I hug Drowsey Monkey (he hee)

All of these rippin` questions will be answered on the next "Price is Right"

Thanks Olga & Olga's Mom. You make me blush with super-human strength. A fond A due, and see you.

Speedcat "AWARD WINNER" Hollydale

ps... the links were just a thank you for sending Otto Tittondale over to my house :-)

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!