Monday, September 3, 2007

DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE!

My blog just had it's 1,000th visitor! (& counting...)
That's about 999 more than I ever dreamed possible when I first stepped out of my comfort zone and onto the open road! I'll admit, I felt pretty insecure about traveling all around by myself...with no visible means of support...and I really wondered if the world was ready to embrace a liberated, straight-talking, globe-trotting bra such as moi?
Well, apparently it is...and you have...
and my cups runneth over with gratitude!
To celebrate this momentous occasion, my chaperon broke out the good stuff! I spent a very memorable evening snuggling up with someone special and an alluring vintage 1958 KJ, reminiscing about the past and marveling at how far we've traveled together! This I now know is true;
The best things in life ~ are not things at all...
and are definitely worth waiting for.

9 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

frankufotos Lingerie said...

Olga--
Congratulations on your blog's 1000th visitor!

I note you're in Nevada - just don't lose your shirt gambling in celebration. You don't want to expose yourself to a loss like that.

--franku

Barbara said...

Congratulations Olga on your 1000th visitor!

Fanton said...

Congratulations, dear Olga! A commendable landmark indeed!

Now, do not get too drunk. You would not want to make a complete tit of yourself.

Lisa Wines said...

This is great news! For bras everywhere. Champaign is an appropriate celebration. You need to come to Paris so we can take the train to Epernay (1 hour) so you can take the Moet tour, ok? Gitchur cups over here. I'm tellin' ya!

Congrats!

Rudi said...

Congrats on the 1000th visitor. I love your blogs name btw lol

kuanyin333 said...

Am I too late to celebrate with ya? I'm bringing a bottle of Cristal if that helps! Wink!

Anonymous said...

I just wanna know when we get to go on Letterman? I'm working on a top ten list.

Signed,

Carrie Bradshaw

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Dear Ms. Bradshaw (if that even IS your REAL name): I am one busy bra these days...if Letterman wants me, he'll have to come & get me! (That's olga@olgathetravelingbra.com, Dave.)

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

Thanks to EVERYONE for you support!
~olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!