Wednesday, July 4, 2007

CHESTER & LAKE ALMANOR, California

CHESTER is a perky little town in Northern California where my and I chaperon spent a few days relaxing and celebrating the 4th of July with my "Ex." I have to admit, it was a bit awkward seeing my "Ex" again...especially since she didn't even recognize me at first! But I don't really blame her...after all, I have undergone quite a remarkable transformation these past few months, and her memory really isn't what it used to be, poor thing.
But as you can see, we really don't hold anything against each
other, anymore.

During our trip, a huge forest-fire broke out in the surrounding mountains! Good thing I was in the area and able to lend my support to those brave firefighters! The smiles on their faces confirmed that my sheer appearance at the gate of the Air Attack Base really boosted their morale!

OK, so my chaperon may have been having a BLAST waterskiing...and yeah, she was looking pretty hot out there on Lake Almanor, cuttin' that big ol' rooster tail...
...but let me tell you, I was hanging on by my underwires for dear life, praying that she wouldn't wipe out and send me plunging into the depths of that NIPPY water!! What a ride!
WOO-HOO!!!

After that exhilarating experience, I just wanted to kick back on the beach and work on my tan!


My chaperon let me borrow her "secret-weapon tanning oil" and my "Ex" set me up with a great book titled "
Sand In My Bra."


Do you think maybe someday
MY story will get published?!?






I spent a lot of time hanging out...and enjoying this great view of
Mt. Lassenwhich has the distinction of being the only other volcano in the Cascades besides Mount St. Helens to have erupted during the 20th Century.
Impressive.


So, I think it's safe to say that t
his year, Independence Day really took on a whole new meaning for me...I love America...and I just love being a Traveling Bra!
Ta-Ta! (for now!)

5 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Anonymous said...

Olga, the Traveling Bra ROCKS!

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

You better believe it!

Anonymous said...

Having recently moved from Chester and having missed Your visit I am saddened. Virginia is for Lovers, so they tell me...so come on our East and rock with us...

Kate Boddie said...

Nothing says patriotic like a traveling bra!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

So this is where the famous pics came from!

Hi from a younger Speedy in 2006

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!