Monday, June 18, 2007

Ta-Ta (for now) PETALUMA!

Yesterday, I bid a fond farewell to Petaluma - but not for long! There'll be ample opportunities for me to return to The Girls' old stomping grounds again...but until then, I wanted to share with you a few more photos from my latest adventures...(click on photos to enlarge.)

First...my daring little Italian chaperon risked life and limb (and narrowly escaped being runnethed over by a speeding UPS truck) while snapping these pictures of me with the famous Clover Stornetta Dairy icon, Clo the Cow. Although I don't recommend such perilous endeavours as hanging oneself over a freeway overpass...it was totally worth it to get this shot!

Then...with adrenaline still surging through our veins, we decided it might be fun to go check out my chaperon's old family business! Notice the barbed wire around the place?...No wonder her house is known as "The Compound?!"

We stopped by and visited Lisa's mom too....she is every bit as sweet and kind as her daughter, and meeting her really boosted my spirits! I think the dog was a bit perplexed by my appearance, but Michael seemed please to meet me.




We also hung out at McNear Park for a while...reminiscing about about the good ol' days when The Girls were just little bitty things.



And of course, I couldn't leave town without
one more trip to Volpi's Ristorante...
....where I ran into this charming fellow who enthusiastically
posed for this picture with me ! (I hear he prefers older women.)
It was a swell trip...thanks Petaluma..."Arrivederci!" (for now)

0 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!