Saturday, June 16, 2007

Friday night in PETALUMA, Ca.

Last night a couple of The Guys from The Reunion stopped by to meet me. Having never laid eyes (much less hands) on an actual Traveling Bra before, at first I think they may have been a bit intimidated...but after a little chitchat and a few cocktails, they not only fully embraced me, but now are my newest big time supporters! They even included me when reenacting this heartwarming moment from their 1976 high school graduation: The guy on the left is a computer professional - and after thoroughly checking out my website, he said he was "very impressed with my meta tags." Wow! - it's not everyday a girl hears that kind of flattery! The guy on the right is The Expert when it comes to BBQ'ing...and he gave me a hot tip regarding how to correctly marinade ones meat. (It's an old family secret...but you can read about it here.) I'm so glad I got to meet this pair of Petalumans - what a HOOT!

0 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!