Monday, January 21, 2008

UP-UP-UPDATE!

Woo-hoo!!! Over the weekend, your votes pushed me on up into 1st PLACE in the Best Humor Blog category at the Bloggers Choice Awards! I'd like to give a big heartfelt
Double-D THANKS to everyone for your enormous show of support ~ I really do appreciate it! If you have not yet cast your vote and would like to do so, please click here. Thank you!

8 Bodacious Comments (so far) ~ Add Yours!:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Anything to perk you up ....... I think I did done do it...... ummmmm?

RennyBA said...

Have been there and voted of course - your humour is the braest :-)

You might like to return the favour:
http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/25147

DrowseyMonkey said...

i agree with rennyba...you're the breast! Or is it the breastest!?!

meleah rebeccah said...

I voted and I am PRAYING that YOU win!!

Robert said...

Always happy to give a friend a push up...:)

Rolando said...

You got my vote, lol!

Lord Likely said...

I am heartened to see you in your rightful place up top.

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

ALL of your votes have BOOSTED my spirits and really LIFTED me up in the ranks! To NUMERO UNO, guys & gals! Onward and UPWARD! Woo-hooooooooo!!!

XOXOXOXOXO
~Olga

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...& I will comment back...tit for tat!